Hey there! 3rd day already. Well, it was not a perfect one, but I haven't eaten any junk, greasy foods and walked a bunch today.
I ate some young potato in the evening, so I need at least 3,5 hours to wait before going to sleep.
Okay, maybe the ones who are really reading me may think that all of my today's and yesterday's attempts to loose weight are bullshit ones, still, I believe that me not eating sweets and other junk food and me moving a lot is a big victory already. I can control myself.
So, as I maybe mentioned previously, I am going to stay in the country for a long time since today. And, unfortunately, I won't be able to weight myself. I think that I will come back home in 1-2 weeks or so. I have decided to do so because there are more advantages than disadvantages in me staying there. So, advantages are:
- I have a bicycle there, which means that I can burn calories and have fun at the same time every day/all day;
- I live on the second floor of our tiny house, so that means that I will be too lazy to go to the fridge;
- I have to help my grandma in the garden, which can take more than 3-4 hours a day (or as much as I will handle doing);
- There are lots of fruits;
- There are lots flowers there which a I can use for my art;
- Not much people to bother me;
- A river;
- Fresh air (which means good sleep)...
Well, maybe I'd remember some more but I can't. Anyways, I will write there tomorrow.
Have a good day/night!